Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathic Online Education program
M.D.H. online program provides practical instructions on administering the medicinal solution of the C and LM potency as well as explaining the case management procedures associated with 5th and 6th editions of the Organon. The syllabus is based on the following schematic theme.
1.VOLUME I, CLINICAL PRACTICE
Following in the tradition of The Organon of the Healing Art , Volume I begins with an extensive study of medical history and reviews the Pythagorean philosophies, Hippocratic canon, Galen works, and the development of the Vitalist and mechanistic teachings up to the time of Hahnemann. On this basis the methodology of the 4th, 5th and 6th Organon are elucidated with special emphasis on the consummate methods of Hahnemann’s Paris years. This volume is based on The Organon, The Chronic Diseases, The Lesser Writings, eyewitness accounts, personal letters, and Hahnemann's Paris casebooks (1835-1843), and reconstructs The Founder's most definitive teachings. An extensive clinical trial spanning 12 years provides ample case histories which demonstrate various areas of case management with the new dosology methods. This text provides practical instruction in the use of the medicinal solutions and the methods of adjusting the dose for both the Centesimal and LM potency. This is a wonderful guidebook for the transition from the traditional 4th Organon approach to the new methods of the 5th and 6th editions. It also offers those with expertise a concise manual for clinical applications of the C & LM potency in medicinal solutions.
2. VOLUME II, CONSTITUTION AND TEMPERAMENT
This volume is an extensive study of constitution, temperament, inheritance, predisposition, susceptibility and proximate causation. This volume provides data from Hahnemann's writings and Paris casebooks which demonstrate that The Founder studied Hippocratic temperaments (e.g. choleric, phlegmatic, sanguine, nervous melancholic, bilious, leuco-phlegmatic, etc.), diathetic constitutions (e.g. lymphatic, nervous, hysterical, scrofulous, venous, etc.) and miasmic dyscrasia (e.g. psoric, sycotic, pseudopsoric, syphilitic). Volume II explains the Hippocratic teachings on constitution in the tradition of the homoeopathic materia medica. Ample rubrics from classical materia medica are used to teach Hahnemann's original constitutional system bringing it up to date with contemporary material.
Volume II offers a detailed study of the Pythagoreans, Hippocrates, the Mappa Mundi, the five elements, 4 humours, Hippocratic temperaments, diathetic constitutions which is most inspiring as well as practical in the clinic. It presents a review of the science of physiognomy and the constitutional systems of Hippocrates,Paracelsus, Hahnemann, Hering, Allen, Nash, and other masters. This text includes repertory and materia medica additions for the Hippocratic temperaments, predisposition, diathetic constitutions, and stages of life found throughout lesser-known classical sources.
3. VOLUME III, AETIOLOGY, MIASMS & CHRONIC DISEASES
This is the most extensive study of the aetiological and miasmic doctrine of Homoeopathy ever published. It starts with a review of Hahnemann's, The Chronic Diseases, and concludes with a study of modern pathology through the paradigm of homoeopathic philosophy. All the symptoms of each miasmic syndrome are recorded in alphabetical order for easy cross-reference. Each section contains a detailed description of the miasmic processes in their primary, latent and secondary states. Our study begins with the three stages of psora, sycosis, pseudopsora (TB), syphilis, AIDS and Vaccinosis, and ends with mixed miasms and cancer. This volume covers the original symptom pictures and brings them up to date with contemporary constitutional portraits. Trustworthy repertory and materia medica rubrics have been constructed for addition to reference books and computers. Volume I & II are deeply interrelated as their commentaries form a synergy of data on constitutional, temperament, predisposition, aetiology, miasms and chronic diseases. This volume forms the basis of the theory of the miasms in classical chronic treatment.
4. VOLUME IV, THE HOMOEOPATHIC GESTALT
"As long as humanity has existed, people have been exposed, individually and collectively, to illnesses of physical and moral causes" (the first sentence of the Introduction of the Organon).
As long as humanity has existed they have suffered from collective and individual diseases of mental and physical causes. On this basis Hahnemann developed a twin case taking method, the individual and group anamnesis. The individual case taking method is applied to cases that have multiple causations and unique symptoms. The collective case taking method is applied to diseases of common cause and similar symptoms affecting a homogeneous group. This remedy is used when a strong collective cause like the chronic miasms dominates the vital force. Volume IV expands on the information introduced in volumes I, II & III and brings it to completion through practical clinical applications. Hahnemann introduced five major case analysis strategies depending on whether the disease was collective or individual in nature. The chronic disease gestalt remedy, the acute intercurrent, the anti miasmic remedy, the chronic intercurrent, and homoeoprophylaxis. In this way it is possible to treat the case with multiple causes and unique symptoms (aph.153) and a homogenous group suffering from diseases of common origin and similar symptoms (aph.101, 102, 103)
THE PRINCIPLES OF HAHNEMANNIAN HOMEOPATHY
1.The remedy for the chronic disease Gestalt (aph 153). In disorders of multiple causation and unique symptom patterns the chronic disease remedy forms the foundation of treatment. This simillimum is chosen by the proximate causes, the physical constitution, intellectual and emotional character, predispositions, the inherited miasms, the totality of the signs, coincidental befallments and symptoms.
2. The acute intercurrent remedy (acute crisis -The Chronic Diseases, page 224-230 ).This remedy is suitable for disruptions of the chronic cure by acute acerbation of the chronic miasms, virulent acute miasms, and pathological crisis. The acute intercurrent is chosen by the exciting cause and active symptoms of the acute syndrome rather then the chronic symptoms and their fundamental causes. In this way acute remedies become complementary to chronic treatment rather than disrupting the natural patterns of cure.
The acute genus epidemic remedy (aph.101, 102) is also an acute intercurrent. The genus remedies are used in diseases of common cause and similar symptoms, which affect a homogeneous group of individuals. .The totality of the signs and symptoms of all sufferers provides a specific group of remedies for the genus disorder. This can be used with traumas, acute miasms, endemic environmental disorders, and exposures that affect a homogeneous group.
3. The anti miasmic remedy (chronic miasms-aph. 83, 103). The chronic genus remedy is chosen by the fundamental cause, the chronic miasms, and the nature of the signs and symptoms. The anti-miasmic remedies are found by making a group anamnesis many chronic suffering the same miasm. The group anamnesis reveals the collective disease gestalt of the miasms so that the most similar group anti-miasmic remedies can be found (aph 103). The totality of the signs and symptoms of the individual patient (aph 83) lead to the personal remedy within the collective miasmic genus group. These are the essential methods used to treat the universal miasms, psora, pseudopsora, sycosis and syphilis, as well as miasms new to the human species such as HIV/AIDS.
4. The chronic intercurrent remedy. In the Chronic Disease (1828) and the 5th Organon (1833) Hahnemann introduced the chronic intercurrent remedy This intercurrent remedy is useful in miasms, suppressions and obstacles to the cure. Constantine Hering developed the use of nosodes as chronic intercurrents during the lifetime of Samuel Hahnemann. The chronic intercurrent remedy is used when a miasmic layer represses the complete symptoms and obstructs the action of the chronic remedies. These remedies are chosen by the nature of the miasms, suppressions, and iatrogenesis, as well as the unique symptoms of the nosodes and genus group remedies.
5. Homoeoprophylaxis. The use of homoeopathic remedies to prevent disease was introduced in the Organon. This is another way to use the group case taking method and the acute and chronic genus remedies. Hering introduced the use of nosodes to prevent diseases in the 1830s.
Life if unpredictable and anything may happen during the a course of treatment. The fivefold strategy provides a flexible system of response that can respond to any situation. This method provides the means to treat physical and emotional traumas, acute crisis, acute miasms, poisonings, chronic miasms, suppressions, iatrogenic diseases, complex disorders, one-sided cases, pathological crisis and terminal cases. Our course is directed at giving homoeopathic practitioners all of the practical tools to put this information into practice.
Our course includes extensive chapters on constitution, temperament, predisposition, diathesis, miasms, suppression, iatrogenesis, complex diseases and obstructions to the cure. The chapters on the Repertory elucidate the works of Hahnemann, Boenninghausen, Knerr, Kent, Boger and other masters. The archive presents lessons in installments and parallel class discussions that review case management, repertory and materia medica. A special emphasis has been made to integrate this classic material with contemporary homoeopathic practice and bring all the material up to date
The laws governing Homeopathy vary from state to state and Country to Country. For these reasons we can offer to document a student’s hours and material covered by the student. If you require some kind of recognition, you will have to check with your local legal and medical institutions to see what is accepted by them and what kind of documentation and standards they require.The program is intended for graduates in Homeopathy or Nutritional,Naturopathy or Herbal or CAM healers who craves for advancements in knowledge.
Course fee is inclusive of Course Material. All necessary texts in digital format alongwith Softwares will be provided.
Your personal tutor will supervise your training program.
Payments and Joining
There are two methods of payment, bank draft and credit cards.
Who are buying the course material and archives may pay the full amount of $1250 at one time. If this is not possible the payments can be broken up into three installments over a period of five months. If both of these plans don't work for you, please contact us with your personal academic and financial details and a suggestion of what kind of monthly payments would fit into your budget .
Further Information and Registration form upon request firstname.lastname@example.org